Business Liquidation Auctions
We understand that when faced with the decision to liquidate your business, you have many options. In fact, in some cases, it is hard even to know where to start when deciding how to liquidate your business.
Grafe Auction is one of the leading national business liquidation auction companies. Since 1959, our auction company has been working with business owners to provide them timely, cost-effective solutions to liquidate their business equipment at auction. Each year we conduct hundreds of business liquidation auctions nationwide. We handle business liquidation auctions for all types of businesses from grocery stores and supermarkets to restaurants and bakeries, retail stores to hardware stores, woodworking facilities to metalworking facilities, distribution centers to fitness centers, and corporate offices to boutiques.
Liquidating business equipment at auction relieves business owners from the stress of dealing with a wide variety of buyers that don’t always have your best interests in mind. Let us help you maximize your business equipment value and minimize your stress.
5 Steps to Successful Business Liquidation Auctions
When working with Grafe Auction to have a business liquidation auction, we work through a no-obligation, risk-free five-step process designed to accomplish your goals.
- The first step is deciding what business equipment you want to sell. Grafe Auction specializes in the sale of business equipment and has done so since 1959.
- Once you’ve decided what you want to sell, share your goals with a member of our team. We’ll listen to your goals and then develop a liquidation auction plan that ensures you meet your business liquidation goals.
- In some cases, the best method to reach your goals may not be a business liquidation auction. If that’s the case, we’ll work with you to recommend a plan other than a business liquidation auction.
- Once we’ve developed a liquidation auction plan, we’ll review Grafe Auction's approach to marketing with you. This strategy includes a modern approach to auction marketing that is specific to your business liquidation needs.
- The final step is the execution of the business liquidation auction plan and payment to you. Learn more about the 6 steps to getting paid for your business liquidation.