First of all, welcome to Grafe Auction! Creating an account and registering for one of our events is a very quick and simple process so let’s get started.
First of all, we will have you create a profile with us. If you have already made a profile you can skip this section.
- To create your profile on desktop simply click on the orange icon in the top right corner of the page or visit the login page directly. If you are on your mobile device click the three horizontal bars in the top right then click “login” at the bottom of the drop-down menu. This will pull up a dialogue box to log in or sign up.
- Next to the orange login button, you’ll see a button that says “Sign Up” - click the “Sign Up” button and it will bring up information boxes that need to be filled in.
- Once you have entered your information you must read through and agree to our User Agreement document and accept the terms and conditions. Note: You will not be able to create a profile until you have read through the terms. Once you’ve gone through the agreement click the box to accept and then click the orange “Get Started” button at the bottom of the box.
- Once you are at your profile page there are a couple of things left that you’ll need to do.
- First, scroll down the page a bit and in the “Account Details” section please fill in your phone number along with an address.
- Secondly, we will have sent you a verification email. Go to the email you used to set up your profile and open the email from Grafe Auction. Click on the first link in the email and you are all set to go! Sometimes the verification email likes to sneak into the spam/junk folder so be sure to check there if you don’t see it.
Now that you have completed everything above you are all set to participate in our online events! You can check out our upcoming events here. Thank you for joining us and we look forward to your participation!
Note, live event participation does not currently link with the profile you have created on our website. To participate in onsite bidding simply bring a valid photo ID/Driver License to the registration table onsite and the personnel there will be able to assist you. If you plan on doing all your bidding online during a live event you do not need to register onsite. Simply log in to your profile on our website to view the full catalog and bid.
Having problems creating an account, check out the resources page for additional information that may help you including the Why Can’t I Bid? page. If you're not finding what you're looking for, please contact us. We're happy to help.