If you plan to participate in an event through our website, you will need to sign up for an account with us. We recommend you do this prior to the start of the event, but you can do so at any time.
Sign Up For A Basic Account With No Bidding or Buying Privileges
- Click the person icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen, or visit the login page of our website.
- Click on the "Sign Up" tab and enter your email address and a password for your account.
- You will receive an email from the website asking you to verify your email address. Click on the link in the email, and it'll verify your email address.
- That's it, you've created a basic account. This allows you to see invoices from onsite auctions, contact us easily with prefilled forms, and more.
Upgrade Your Account To Include Bidding and Buying Privileges
- Visit your account profile, accessible from the menu under the person icon (when logged in), or by visiting this link: https://www.grafeauction.com/user/profile.
- Complete the information in the "Address" tab.
- That's it, you've now upgraded your account to include bidding and buying privileges for all our events.
To learn more about bidding and buying with us, be sure to visit the bidder guide.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.